Robots of today appear like they are straight out of a science fiction movie. There are plenty of innovative domestic robots that can help you get things done easily and quickly around the house. There are plenty of ways automation had already crept into the modern homes. Robots are just sophisticated versions of automated systems. Take the self-cleaning hands-free toilets for example. Toiletsquad website talks about plenty of such modern toilets. These are all automated and they make the best use of technology to increase the convenience. In the process, such tech revolutions also make it possible to create a cleaner and more hygienic atmosphere. Here are 4 robots that are known to help you make cleaning your house an easy chore –
- iRobot Braava the robotic vacuum cleaner for home
- LawnBott to make lawn maintenance a breeze
- Winbot for window cleaning
- iRobot Looj for cleaning gutters
There are plenty of such robots that tackle the impurities and clutter in different parts of the home. The thing about cleaning is that regular cleaning is required in certain spots and deep cleaning is required in certain places frequently. Even if you have your robots to help you having a cleaning schedule and sticking with it can be of help.
Benefits of robots for cleaning
- Robotic cleaners like the robot vacuum cleaners can immediately sense the presence of dust and clean them. So your house stays clean at all times.
- The gutter cleaner bots are designed to help you reach the inaccessible corners of your home and get the cleaning done in no time.
- Window cleaning and grill cleaning bots help reduce the time taken for cleaning such difficult surfaces. Also when you have high windows that are difficult to reach then these bots can get the work done and you would be able to control them with an easy controller or a smartphone app.